The 11th UniCredit Foundation Study-Abroad Exchange Programme offers 10 grants to undergraduate and master students to spend three to six months abroad to any university within the UniCredit perimeter.
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
- be students in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management engineering, law at least in their 2nd year of study (if undergraduates) enrolled at any European university UniCredit perimeter
- indicate as host universities only those universities, within the UniCredit perimeter, with an exchange agreement with their home university
The grants are intended for exchange periods abroad of maximum of six months, between January 2022 and March 2023. Each winner will receive a monthly stipend of €700 (gross of taxes) for the entire duration of the period abroad and, in addition, a fixed amount of €1,000 for travel or any other expenses.
For further information, download the announcement.
Deadline: November 15, 2021
Expiring on15/11/2021at 23:59You still have23Days:23Hours:58min:12sec
UniCredit Foundation is a non-profit corporate foundation, as further testimony of the Group’s engagement in the promotion of a well-structured set of principles which are the basis of its corporate identity. UniCredit Foundation is entirely financed by the Group and it is an independent legal entity with a Board of Directors.
UniCredit Foundation pursues social and humanitarian goals in the fields of assistance and healthcare, the environment, and training, education and teaching, and supports the best talents in the fields of economics and finance by launching scholarships, research grants and research awards with a special focus on the countries in which UniCredit Group operates.
for more info www.unicreditfoundation.org
How to apply
In order to apply for the UniCredit Foundation’s calls, students must complete the online application form, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process.
Remind: the form is the same for every competition, therefore you should complete only the fields required by the related announcement.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- To participate in the call, it is necessary to click on the APPLY button and enter the login credentials for ideaTRE60.
- You can get the credentials (username and password) through the registration procedure.
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link. Click on it to complete your registration.
- You can open your application and add any further information as many times as you want until you click on the <submit> button.
- Submit your application only when you consider it completed and all the requested documentation in PDF format has been attached.
- No further modifications are allowed when the application is submitted.
- The GRE test can be substituted with the GMAT test.
- The letter of reference -when required- must be sent directly by a Professor via e-mail to the UniCredit Foundation address as specified in the call.
- For more information on the call and the application process please write to Annalisa.email@example.com